Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Well, they say there's a 1st time for everything...


I am not sure what made me decide to join the blogging world but for some reason, today's the day I finally do it. I am not sure if I have anything interesting to say or anything that will be of any worth to someone else but it will be an interesting experiment. This 1st post is short-as I am off to referee 4 kids doing chores. Right now I have Jake pointing a plastic sword at me and screaming something that sounds ninja-like. Bailey just arrived home from school and they have had their snack and chore books have been pulled out....this should be a good time. :) Here is an attempt at uploading some pictures....


Jake being silly this afternoon.


Some days, this boy makes my cheeks hurt from laughing and smiling so much.



Well, looks like it worked. Who knows-I might get the hang of this yet! :)


4 comments:

Gayla Woolf Holt said...

Yeah Sarah and yeah Jake! Congrats on this new family blog. Jake is adorable and definitely a keeper. Enjoy! Looking forward to being a follower of YOUR Blog! Enjoy.
Gayla

Marni & James said...

Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog now too. Love the pictures of Jakey! Such a little cutie! Love you!

The FOUR M's... said...

So excited you're blogging! It will be so fun to 'check up' (haha) on you... Just don't forget about me when I go, and remember to come visit anytime! Love ya!

Karlene said...

yaaaa for blogging....i luv it, and it's sooo addicting! congrats on the new blog and seriously that boy...to die for!!