Wednesday, June 30, 2010

TO BE....I think... :)

Well, let me update you on the school process. It is looking more and more like it might be a "reality" and not merely a "possibility". I did finally decide to apply to the college and about a week later got a letter saying I'd been accepted BUT the program was full and I was #1 on the waiting list....I wasn't sure what would happen. About 3 days after I received that letter, I got a letter stating that I had been accepted into the Early Childhood Education Program. So, I went to the information session to see about getting funding and found that I fit all the criteria. My next step is to have a 3 hr interview (!), which happens July 6th. After that I will know if I qualify for the funding. Then I have until July 12th to make a final decision. Anyways-that's where it's at!


BEFORE it gets any later-I want to give a special shout out to my AMAZING husband. I know Father's Day was a couple of weeks ago, but this man deserves more praise than anyone else that I know. I will never know why I am the lucky woman that he chose to marry, but I will be forever grateful that he did choose me. I have never known anyone with all the qualities and characteristics that Jeremy possesses. I have known people who possess some of the same qualities, but no one who is the "total package" like he is! He has a personality bigger than life and is one of the most refreshing people to be around. He can make everyone laugh, he is the hardest worker EVER, he is smart and can figure anything out just by tinkering with it, he loves me and the kids more than anything else in this world and I know he would do anything to make me happy. He has a great sense of humor and doesn't take himself too seriously. He can lighten any situation and is good at "talking me down" when I get riled up. Lol. (Honestly, you'd think I was the Italian-not him!) He loves Heavenly Father and easily forgives others. He makes me want to be like him. I have seen some people do and say some terrible things to him and he lets it hurt for just a second and then moves on-without bad feelings in his heart towards them. I could go on and on and on, but I will just say that I am so very glad he is mine. More than anything I am grateful to a loving Heavenly Father and my Savior Jesus Christ, for making it possible for us to be together forever...NOT just in this life! I am happy that when we got married I heard "for time and all eternity" and not "'til death do you part". My kids couldn't have been more blessed-to have a dad like him is every little kid's dream and not all kids get to have what they have. We are blessed.



ON THE RENOVATION FRONT: This is what my house looks like right now:

Actually, that is kind of a lie. We actually got one of our new windows put in the other day. My all-knowing, renovation expert Father, came over for a couple of hours and helped us put it in. I never wanted to be a renovator but I have to say-I am awfully glad that my Dad is around to share his expertise with us. We really shouldn't have ever been home renovators-but sometimes that is just the most economical way to get things done. Jeremy is a fast learner too and once he is shown something, he catches on right away and remembers how to do it for the rest of his life. It has been an education, that's for sure! Our new window looks SO nice and I can tell what a difference it will make. I can't wait to see what my house will look like when it is all said and done. I am having a hard time seeing past the "garbage dump" that my house looks like right now! Lol. I am not too good at visualizing things before they happen. I know that with Jeremy and my dad and my brother-in-law Trent, that it will be BEAUTIFUL when it is done. None of those men know how to do anything but great work!
Well-this has really turned into a novel! I am sure you all have better things to do than sit here for hours, catching up on my boring life! Lol. I will try to get back into the habit of writing more frequently, so I don't have all this catching up to do next time! Thanks for reading. xoxox

3 comments:

Lori A. said...

Sarah
Amen to your words about Jeremy. My "Jeremy moment" is from the Lava reunion. I had just found out that a dear friend had died and was rather emotional. He came up and wanted to know who had upset me and was ready to knock some heads for causing me distress. He is the ultimate protector. And I know for a fact that he is being eternally blessed by his choice of mate. Love you like family.

Marni & James said...

I agree with my mom on this one :) About Jeremy and of course about you :)

Meilani said...

We think Jeremy is pretty great, too! I am glad that you are going to go to school. You will do great!